Mentor at ICON
Connect, ask and benefit from a lifetime of experience: College of Fellows Mentoring at the PRSA 2017 International Conference
Make the most of your PRSA 2017 International Conference connections, share your experiences and career goals with a member of PRSA’s College of Fellows, a distinguished group of accredited PRSA members with more than 20 years of professional experience.
The College of Fellows hosts 30-minute mentoring sessions from 4-6 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 8, and Monday, Oct. 9. Sessions are offered as a premium benefit (at no cost) for PRSA members.
These one-on-one professional development sessions are available to PR practitioners at all stages of their careers:
- New professionals (career planning and advancement)
- Mid-career (business skills and leadership)
- Senior professionals (personal growth and development)
- Your mentor will:
- Provide professional, confidential insights based on extensive experience in the practice of public relations
- Make creative, yet proven suggestions for handling public relations challenges
- Offer encouragement and assurance
- Provide a fresh perspective on your career goals and timelinesSign-up deadline Thursday, Sept. 28.
- Sign-up form available at apps.prsa.org/iconmentoring
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!